Montreal Honeycomb Network: Biotech/Pharma/CRO Professionals
Join the discussions: Challenges
of FIM, Phase I and Bioequivalence clinical studies
Montreal forums of Pharmaceutical Discussions are meetings of exchange
between pharmaceutical industry professionals and Health Canada
experts. ALS inc. is proud of contributing to the forums of MFPD,
the topic of discussions has been identified, the following rules
are usually observed:
The number of invited speakers is balanced between experts from
pharmaceutical industry and regulatory agencies. Each speaker has
the choice of:
- the subject of presentation.
- the format of presentation.
- the language of presentation.
- The participants can expose booklets, flyers, posters, products,
etc. (graciously). In return, they sponsor the event to allow more
government's employees to participate.
- No membership fee is required, to be informed, just add your name
to the list of distribution.
- The participation fee is low and adjusted to cover the event expenses
(hotel, governement speakers' accommodations) and few students and
government's employees. The number of places offered graciously
are distributed based one the 1st arrived is the 1st served.
- The forums offer a great opprtunity of professional networking.
is proud of being part of the DIA Canadian Program Steering Committee
and having chaired the clinical track of the 1st and 2nd Canadian
DIA Annual Meetings held in Ottawa and Montreal respectively.
last Event was held in Ottawa, 8 April 2010, Sir Frederick banting
building, Health Canada. It discussed the approval of a novel vaccine
and the 1st guidance released in Canada for Biosimilars.