Atlantic Life Sciences is a
Phase 1 full-CRO
including Nutraceutical, Bioequivalence and Biosimilars
Clinical Studies. It is an early clinical development
from end to end.
It is a GCP-approved clinic run by a professional team
where innovative solutions, strategies and logistics speed
the drug clinical development up.This 3E CRO contributes
with Expertise, Experience and Excellence to advance the
medical research for healthier tomorrow living.
At ALS inc. every customer matters and each project is
unique as we conduct one project at the time. Our knowledge
of local and international regulations,
our extensive experience with clinical conduct allow us
to gauge how trial protocols manifest in real-life. Sponsors
can therefore plan and budget based on accurate projections,
they can meet their own deadlines and goals.
is this simple, we gained the reputation of accomplishing
complex studies on time and do them right from the
We conducted clinical studies in the following therapeutic
areas but not limited to:
Allergies, Alzheimer, Cardiovascular, Depression, Diabetes,
Epilepsy, Gastro-enterology, Hormones, Immunology, Oncology,
Osteoporosis, Pain killers, Parkinson and Influenza virus
ALS offers a variety of clinical studies driven by Ethics,
- Phase 0 / Micro-dosing / First-in-man clinical trials
- Phase I (phase 1) clinical trials including biosimilars
- Bioavailability / Bioequivalence including comparative
biosimilars clinical studies
- Nutraceutical clinical studies are approached with rigor
and specific guidance.
- Natural health products, functional foods and probiotics.
- Our expertise of Phase I clinical trials is an asset
for complex bioequivalence and biosimilars clinical studies.
With our multilingual staff, the study subjects are well
the study rules, their rights and their obligations.
- Our clinical studies are conducted in collaboration
with qualified GLP labs for OTC, Rx medications, Herbal
& Natural Medicines. To view the validated
analytical methods, click''here''.
- Our facilities free of smoking area are highly compliant
with the standard of medical research:
Link 1 -
Link 2 (visit)
Should you require any
information, we'll be pleased to assisting you: call 1
514 505 1668 or write ''Email''.